CIROS Planner is the software for the planning and optimization of complex manufacturing systems. CIROS Planner enhances the effectivity and the efficiency of work flows at mechanical design, electrical design, and control software design. Interdepartmental collaboration is improved in all stages of the production design. In practice, CIROS Planner supports you in modelling and verifying of designs. You will get reliable information on the cycle time of your automation solution early in the planning stage.
For more than twenty years now, we have been developing the software, distributing our solutions successfully in industry, and offering maintenance, support, training, and services. If you want to learn more about CIROS Planner addressing your individual use case we will be glad to fix a date for a web-based presentation.
Among others, CIROS Planner is used for the following applications:
- Planning and optimization of complex production systems
- Comfortable creation of cycle time diagrams
- Management of resource labels
- Graphically-interactive cycle time analysis
- Circuit diagram planning
- Creation of sequential function charts according to IEC 61131
- Creation of documentation
In the following, you will find an overview of CIROS Planner.
> Cycle Time Planning / Mechanical Design
At the mechanical design of new manufacturing plants, cycle time diagrams for the whole process or time-critical sub-processes are created to ensure optimum cycle times. Even today, these cycle time diagrams are often created on paper by hand or using common spreadsheet software. None of these methods matches the requirements of modern cycle time planning. CIROS Planner is the software designed to close this gap. Create complex cycle time diagrams, even with parallel paths and methods-time measurement (MTM-1), by easy operations in a graphical view. Use sub-diagrams for structuring, observe the reaction of the critical path to modifications, and print results.
- Management of all actuators and sensor of a plant
- Durations of actions are edited graphically-interactive and independent of time scales. All subsequent actions are adapted automatically.
- Gantt diagrams to describe the sequence of all actions
- Easy modelling of durations and dependencies of actions
- Scalable time axis
- Parallel sub-processes
- Different types of dependencies: simple, AND, OR
- Instant automatic calculation of the critical path and the total cycle time
- Sub-diagrams for the structuring of large processes
- Actions can be marked as dependent on sensors or initiators of the 3D plant model
- Considerably more convenient than by-hand methods or spreadsheets
> Circuit Diagram Planning / Electrical Design
At electrical design, CIROS Planner allows for comfortable circuit diagram planning and management of all I/O modules and valve clusters. Actuators and sensors are mapped onto these modules by graphically interactive assignment operations. Functions for model checking and automated assignment of unique resource labels support your work at this design state.
- Management of I/O modules and valve clusters
- Graphical assignment of actuators and sensors
- Export for the EPLAN circuit diagram generator (“Schaltplangenerator”)
> Sequential Flow Charts / Controller Development
For the design of controller code and programs, CIROS Planner allows for automatically or manually created sequential function charts (SFC) according to IEC 61131-3. Such SFCs can be exported into real PLCs.
- Sequential Function Charts (SFC) according to IEC 61131-3
- Sequences with steps, transitions, actions, conditions, and jumps
- Fully automatic creation of SFCs from cycle time diagrams with sensor-dependent actions
- Export of SFCs according to IEC into a real PLC
> More Features
Using extensible model libraries, you can reuse complete or partial processes modelled before. Model libraries can be structured and be kept in a company-wide model database that is completely integrated into CIROS Planner.
- Cycle time analysis: comparison of cycle time diagrams
- Documentation compilation
The following lists the requirement of CIROS Planner concerning hardware and software.
> Hardware Requirements
- One free USB port or network access for server-based licenses
> Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
We would be glad to support your effective work with CIROS Planner:
- Software maintenance and professional support
- Standard trainings for beginners and advanced users
- Consulting for all your questions dealing with cycle time planning
Here, you can find further information on CIROS Planner on the Internet:
Here, you can download further information on CIROS Planner:
- The product information as a PDF – suitable for printing
- All pictures in HD quality as a ZIP
- A trial version (37 MB) with restrictions: test period 30 days, session length 60 minutes, no saving